Dragan Petkovic: Instagram

Dragan Petkovic will from July new coach of the Tus Ennepetal, who is currently fighting for the league in the Oberliga Westphalia. The 35-year-old will follow Alexander Thamm and has trained at Borussia Dröschede, which he has led to the Westfalenliga. By December, Petkovic says in a message on the EnnepetaTal website, "it last then did not go so well, then I had to pull the tear because I have seen no improvement."

So far, that's normal, but the 35-year-old is a very special personality in the upscale amateur football: On Instagram, Petkovic operates a channel called "Trainer's knowledge", in which he currently explains over 53,000 followers his view of football. That reads: "Playfully I prefer ball possession soccer. I want to attack in the game against the ball and am a friend of the fast switching game. I try to read the match plan of the opponent and then make life difficult to live with its own variants." This refers to Petkovic as "advocate of discipline", but that makes a leash a bit longer: "For me, all have fun, both on and out of the square. But I urge a certain attitude to football. I urge you that everyone works fully focused during training. "

Dragan Petkovic - Handball Player Highlights - 2018/2019 (Firts half-season)

His change to Ennepetal had several reasons: "I already know one or the other player a little longer and have exchanged me with them. And even in the first talks with the board has already fitted together much." For this purpose, the TUS "a very familiar association that fits interpersonal. The colleagues from the board make a very good impression on me and the players with whom I have exchanged myself so far have voted me very positively. Also come within the team All together. "

Comments

Popular Posts